Smoker Ejected from P&O
A passenger on the P&O ship Pacific Eden was forced to disembark in the port of Bali after being caught flicking a cigarette butt overboard.
The 10 day cruise departing from freemantle was cut short for Mark O’Keefe, 57, after only 5 days due to the behavior which is clearly banned for safety reasons.
The passenger was forced to find his own way back home. His daughter Courtney took to social media, furious at P&O, who responded that ‘fire safety on board the boat is of highest priority‘. Cigarette related fires have occurred before, notably in 2006 on the Star Princess in which one passenger lost their life, and 204 state rooms were damaged.
You can read more in local australia news.
All port pictures on this site were taken by Ben and Rea and copyright Cruise It Yourself unless otherwise noted.
The information on this website is believed to be accurate; however it is subject to change without notice.
You can help us keep this website up to date by sending us your tips, tricks and comments to email@example.com